Your Business and NEPA
- AVP is located at Exit 178A off Interstate 81 (N41º20’29”; W75º43’46”)
- Great location between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton in Northeast PA
- Close proximity to over 20 colleges and universities
- 2 hours to New York or Philadelphia metro areas
- Close proximity to I-80, I-84, I-380 and I-476 (PA Turnpike)
- U.S. Customs on site, capable of 24 hour response
- Foreign Trade Zone within minutes of AVP
Organizations Available to Help You
- Northeastern Pennsylvania is a great place to locate Your Business! Tax incentives and labor force
training grants are available.
- Within a 90-minute drive of AVP, there are 2.9 million people who live and work.
- Runway 4-22 (7,501’ Primary Runway), is capable of handling an aircraft up to B-757 and cargo up
to 300,000 lbs.
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is within a 500-mile radius of six of the ten major U.S. market
areas, which means PA businesses can access:
- 40% of the U.S. population (and its purchasing power)
- More than 60% of Canada’s population
- 45% of U.S. manufacturers
- 41% of the country's domestic trade and service industries