Toll Free 1-877-2-FLYAVP
Passport Requirements

If you are traveling by plane to Mexico or Canada, please keep in mind that the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative requires all travelers to and from the Americas, the Caribbean, and Bermuda to have a passport or other accepted form of documentation to enter or depart the United States.

  • Documents You Will Need to Enter the United States
  • Consular Information Sheets

    For complete up to date information, please visit the Department of Homeland Security's web site at, U.S. Customs and Border Protection's web site at, or the U.S. Department of State's travel web site at